Prospects couldn't care less about your staffing firm, its unique methodologies, extraordinary differentiators or exceptional service.
That stings a little, right?
But it's true.
Your best prospects are busy. Really busy. They have fires to fight, calls to return, hundreds of emails to answer and more - all in addition to their daily responsibilities. So if your marketing message does little more than tell prospects how awesome you are:
· "We're the leading staffing agency in [market]."
· "We provide customized staffing solutions."
· "We use a proprietary matching process to deliver the highest caliber talent."
…they'll will quickly tire of it. Hit the "Delete" button. And completely tune you out.
What can you do about it?
Make your content relevant.
Show you understand customers' pain points. Prospects don't care about what you're selling; they care about things like increasing top-line revenue, boosting productivity, reducing turnover and overhead, and being more successful at their job.
If you want to capture their attention and gain their trust, don't sell. Instead:
· Show them you understand what it's like to walk in their shoes.
· Address topics that keep them up at night.
· Explain the value you deliver – not just what you do.
· Provide content that helps them solve their biggest problems.
· Answer their questions: they ones they pose and the unspoken ones, too.
· Share stories (e.g., case studies, testimonials) of how similar companies have overcome business challenges by partnering with your firm.
· And get to the point, quickly.
You only have their attention for a precious few seconds, so make every one count. Video, captivating images, compelling, concise copy and great design all play an important role in quickly answering the only question prospects really care about:
How does what you do benefit me?
Prospects don't care about your staffing or recruiting firm. They care about the value you deliver, and the difference you can make in their business. Show them that, and you'll not only capture their attention, you'll take an important step toward creating customers for life.
About Haley Marketing Group
Haley Marketing provides website development, email and content marketing, social media marketing and strategy consulting to the staffing industry. We provide services to more than 1,400 staffing and recruiting firms throughout the world, ranging from solo recruiters to larger staffing and recruiting organizations with regional, national and international offices. Our mission is simple: to make great marketing more affordable!